Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The black arts

The queen witch loves her black art
She has subscribed to the holly ghost
Learnt radical new truths and possessed life
A place of the sun conjures up death spells
The burning greatness has led me up the garden path
To no hope,no point and no excuse


What pain endure there smilling face
Shouting for our extinction
Like a praire on fire
Supress my opinion,huff and puff or blow me out

Babe of the abyss
Creator of angelic power
Fornicate the silver star
The equinox puzzle reveals outer order
Spiritual ceremonies are conducted by the union
Supernatural knowledge has aquired its senses

Keep on smilling and get me out of here
Impose or inquire
We are noblemen and warlords
Defending our so called civilization
Virus after virus
Germ after germ
Famine after famine
And still no-one learns

V.I.P means R.I.P
I have a compulltion to be sick all over them
And cusre myself

No comments:

Post a Comment