Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Myself and I

I am an emotional camillian in myself everyday
But let me hold you untill the end of time
Destiny is my virtue


Dwell in the night
Charge the viilage
Confuse the mass by blessing carnage
And learn fron books of men

Beyond the stars
Behind a blanket of darkness
Worn by time
Secret knowledge is hidden
From our inquisitive fragile minds

BEWARE! mother,father,brother and sister
They are telling us lies

There are no shops in heaven
Sorry to dissapoint you folks
Material items of wealth are not permitted here
Ego's are locked in cages
And distilled in baths of acid
God has reinvented itself
And is realization
Of what lies in our inner most self

The everchanging seasons
Will work for free
Put winter to bed
She has a cold
And the snow is falling green
Summer shall take over
Autumn will lend a hand
Myself and i
Dismount into the land


No comments:

Post a Comment